ponedjeljak, 14. veljače 2011.

Jabuka ne pada daleko od stabla...-The apple doesn't fall far from a tree

...ako je stablo jabukovo!
...if it's the apple tree!



Sve je počelo prije dvadesetak dana kad je Hana nizala perlice za ogrlicu i vidim ja da njoj to dobro ide pa si mislim,ak zna perlice,može probat i filcane oblike na konac.I tak sam joj narezala srčeka (ja narezala u više boja,al nije htjela nego samo crvena) i dijete šivalo :-)




It all began a few days ago,Hana was playing with beads and I tought if she could string the beads,she could try it with some felt shapes.So I gave her a needle,a string and some hearts (she picked just red ones) and she made this little garland!



A onda je od bake za rođendan dobila ovaj okvir za vezenje i dijete se ozbiljno primilo posla.Olovkom sam joj nacrtala oblik,a sve ostalo je njezin rad.No dobro,ne sve,jasno je da sam ja izvezla datum,to je da jednog dana znamo kad je počela :-)



And than she got this embroidery frame from my mom for birthday and the girl started to work! I draw her the shapes and the rest is her work.Ok,it's obvius that I embroided the date,and that's just that one day we know when she started.

Broj komentara: 11:

  1. Oh my! She did a WONDERFUL job! I love them! Also like the heart "string" - what a great "first" sewing project - am thinking of doing a little sewing with my (still quite young) son and I think the heart string may be a good start!

    Thank you for linking up to Kids Get Crafty! Fabulous to see you there!

    Maggy

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Thanx,Maggy! And she is just 5! I love her interest for handwork.As soon as she train this,I'll try to teach her how to knitt,she allready show the interest.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. How wonderful that she is crafting and what a great job she did! I posted an embroidery craft this week too! I saw you on Blue Cricket Design.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. She did a wonderful job! Way to go! Please check out the party I host every Friday... we would love to have your projects linked up! http://www.bubblynaturecreations.com/2011/02/project-party-weekend-make-your-blog.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Lovely work!! I'd like to learn embroidery myself. Thanks for sharing!

    http://shannonsews.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. She did a great job! My daughter is 5 and has asked about sewing. Perhaps I should try this with her!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Spartan girl,you should!She doesn't have to embroide,but she'll learn how to hold a needle,and that's the begining of so manny skills!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Ella ha hecho un magnífico trabajo.
    Bss.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. I have a similar hoop with a stitched picture of a cat that B made for me and it's one of my favourite treasures. I think they are a beautiful way to capture a child's art. Thanks for sharing with our Play Academy - lovely to see you again.

    OdgovoriIzbriši